Hotels In Fort Laurerdale

ISLAND DIVA

Are there any hotels near the airport that are reasonable? We are flying in the night before, so it really doesn't matter if we stay near the airport or near the port. How far is the airport from the port?

I am considering the Comfort Inn Airport/Cruise Port South. It's 150.00/night in Feb- at least when we're going (2/27)- is it.... sketchy?

Thanks for the help-

• 2 weeks later...

Carlalena1 - We are staying one night pre-cruise 2/23 at the same hotel you are considering for the same price you were quoted. The hotel offers transfer from the airport to the hotel and also from the hotel to the pier which we considered a plus. I don't know anything else about this particular hotel but our TA booked it for us and she hasn't steered us wrong yet and we've been using her for over 10 years! I figure it's one night, and can put up with almost anything!

I would like to know if there are any restaurants, shopping areas, liquor stores w/in walking distance if anyone could help me with that.

Thanks!

We stayed at Comfort Suites in Davie. It's about a ten minute ride from airport. They have a shuttle to pick you up at airport and bring you to the cruise port. There is a decent breakfast. It is not fancy but it was in decent shape and immaculate.

Need Info On Reasonable Price Hotels For March 2008.considering La Quinta Inn And Suites In Hollywood Also The Florida Grande Hotel (more Expensive).staying 3 Nites Pre Cruise.

see the other link regarding Hotels in Ft. Lauderdale that i started there is a wealth of info on there!

here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=688244

Archived