senior frogs nassau

bill jacobs

Is this club reasonably priced and do they do a good job creating a fun enviroment when the cruise ships are docked, my problem is carnival doesnt really give us enough time in this port to venture out far , the bar is right next to the doc so time wouldnt be a problem.

My understanding is yes, they do a good job. If you go to "you tube" and type in senior frogs bahamas, or senior frogs nassau, you will find tons of hilarious vids from people that have been there. We are going in March and they are planning something special for my mom's special occassion. HTH

We went to Senor Frogs in Puerto Rico last June. My 18 and 20 year olds had a blast. I personally don't care much for having shots of liquor poured down my throat, having may breasts squeezed and my butt played with by complete strangers but hey each to his own.

My understanding is yes, they do a good job. If you go to "you tube" and type in senior frogs bahamas, or senior frogs nassau, you will find tons of hilarious vids from people that have been there. We are going in March and they are planning something special for my mom's special occassion. HTH

Heads up for those goofing off on the job with a company computer ;). A few of those Senor Frog video's can be ..... hmmmn...... let's just say that they're something short of "work safe".

Who is planning the "special" event? How are you doing that. My husband and I will be celebrating our Birthdays' while there and I would be interested in what they will plan.

I emailed them, and got a reply from a gentleman that said to shoot him an email when we knew our ETA at that he would be sure to do something special for us. Good luck.

Who is planning the "special" event? How are you doing that. My husband and I will be celebrating our Birthdays' while there and I would be interested in what they will plan.

I emailed them, and got a reply from a gentleman that said to shoot him an email when we knew our ETA at that he would be sure to do something special for us. Good luck.

Hey Meliniumwoman: Starting to recognize names all over this sight, now that I have been surfing for about 4 hours today!!!! How far is Senior Frogs from the ship when the Fortuna docks at Nassau? Walking distance? Safe neighbourhood?

Also, I assume every place takes only U.S dollars! Even tho, Canadian dollars are actually worth MORE! (too strange to get used to this!)

I hope this picture prints - it shows how close Senor Frogs is in Nassau. The ship in front was ours - the Majesty. We enjoyed the entertainment - the DJ uses the audience for entertainment offering shots for involvement, with no problems getting volunteers! The cost of drinks and food was high to us, but then we live the midwest. :)

Pic204.jpg.3032fbebe0deab94873249378ad7d612.jpg

Archived