Transportation to port Canaveral

mit01

There are many, many posts on this particular subject. I see you are new to the boards, so you probably don't know that there is a search function where you can plug in the keywords and see if others have asked the same question. Sometimes this is faster than scrolling through pages of questions, or waiting for responses.

That said, there are private shuttles (I have used Art's Shuttle on a few occasions), and many people rent cars. You can do a one-way rental and drop the car close the pier, then have the car rental company take you over to the port.

If you don't want the hassle of driving, then get a shuttle. But it is a very easy drive from MCO to the Port (45 minutes straight out a toll road), and you could drive around some if you have extra time.

welcome to cc, mit01,

you also might want to check out the east coast departures board, then the florida departures and look for a thread called "I work in port canaveral".

lots of useful info.

We've used Art's shuttle in the past and have also rented a car and drove ourselves- both very easy.

happy sailings,

wendy

Archived