AOS...Which itinerary?

I've done both and am going back for the Aruba route again. Shows are similar, but things change such as crew, dancers, singers, etc. All of that gives it a different spin.

I may be a bit unique as my job requires teaching the same material a couple of times a month, but the participants are always different so I kind of look at it like that. Also, there is so much to do, you can choose different activities to do and then you won't be bored.

Jen

We've done both, but never on Adventure. We keep coming back for the Barbados route, and have done it on 3 different ships. We never get bored with repeating our favorite islands or favorite ship! As a matter of fact we leave this Saturday to do it again :D

Jodi

Any hotel suggestions in San Juan and what to do at each port for the route that visits:

Aruba, Curaceo, St. Thomas and St. Martin

Sure, what type of excursions do you enjoy? Relaxing, adventurous etc..?

Any hotel suggestions in San Juan and what to do at each port for the route that visits:

Aruba, Curaceo, St. Thomas and St. Martin

We've stayed at the Caribe Hilton and really enjoyed it. The hotel is great and has its own beach area and nice pools.

You cannot go wrong on either.

We did the ABC Jeep tour in Aruba and it was so much fun. My husband was a crazy driver driving the jeep. Not very relaxing though.

If you do Barbados the Silvermoon was a very relaxing day.

We're doing the Aruba itinerary (on AOS) for the second time in April. Taking friends who have not been to the Caribbean and thought these islands are some of the nicest to see. Also, there are a couple of sea days to enjoy the ship.

Check out the Ports of Call Boards as there are lots of suggestions for excursions, some with recommended private tour guides.

We're doing the Aruba itinerary (on AOS) for the second time in April. Taking friends who have not been to the Caribbean and thought these islands are some of the nicest to see. Also, there are a couple of sea days to enjoy the ship.

Check out the Ports of Call Boards as there are lots of suggestions for excursions, some with recommended private tour guides.

Thanks for the suggestion franma.

Archived