Buccaneer Catamaran to Stingray City

we-are-cruzing4fun

I've been to GC 6 times and to Sting Ray City 3 times - this was the best tour yet. We went on this tour 11/13/07. There were only 12 people on this big boat and 3 wonderful staff! It was rough that day, so we had to stay inside the reef, so the 2 snorkeling spots were sparse (not their fault). These guys were the best at Sting Ray City. Very personal service - 1st time we've got that much interaction with the sting rays. Make sure to bring a disposable UW camera because the staff will take several posed pictures of you with the rays with your camera. They unfurl the sails for the ride back. Only thing missing was music for the ride back. They also did not have a cash bar, as was mentioned in their ad. Hope you enjoy!

We went with them in December of 06 and then again in December 07. Both times were great - Highly recommend them. Both of our days in GC in both years were my hubbys birthday - he said he couldn't imagine a bettter way to spend his day. Best snorkeling we have seen since South China Sea while sationed in Okinawa 24 years ago!

We went with them in December of 06 and then again in December 07. Both times were great - Highly recommend them. Both of our days in GC in both years were my hubbys birthday - he said he couldn't imagine a bettter way to spend his day. Best snorkeling we have seen since South China Sea while sationed in Okinawa 24 years ago!

what is there web site:cool:

we-are-cruzing4fun,

We are going on our cruise one month after you, on the Legend as well. Could you please post your cruise experience on the Legend board for March 16th???? I am dying to hear how you enjoyed your trip.:)

I have two kids (11 and 8) and I am curious on how they will enjoy this excursion.

Thanks and have fun!:cool:

Archived