Need your help?!?!?!

NYCruiser24

Booking a cruise in May and can't decide between the Triumph and Miracle. What do you guys think?????

:cool: :cool: I have not sailed the Triumph but have sailed Miracle, Destiny and Victory. Awesome ships. The dining room on the Miracle is a little gaudy but other than that great. If you do sail the Miracle a must do is Nick and Nora's Supper Club. It costs $30.00 a head extra but it worth every penny and more and is definitely a five star rating. Do not eat for at least 3 hours before you go, save room for dessert as it is to die for and expect a 2 to 2 1/2 hour experiece, and do not take kids (not a place for them). Go on to the Fun Ship web site and pick your ship and take virtual tours of the different areas and you will see the differences. If you have definite questions regarding the Miracle please feel free to ask away. We are booked on the Liberty for February right now and just counting the days. We have already reserved at the supper club Harry's as we know what we are in for. Cindy:cool: :cool:

I think Miracle. Haven't sailed her, but have sailed the Legend (sister ship). Sailed the Triumph twice. I like the layout of the Spirit class ships better than the Destiny class. Of course itinerary will have a lot to do with that decision too!

Archived