Grandeur Of The Seas

we were on the GOS last Feb. Great shows! The RCCL singers and dancers, a group named Mosiac(awesome!). There also was a juggler, comedian,. My daughter (14) loved the juggler(not my favorite) I loved Mosiac(although I think they travel on different ships for RCCL. They sing accapella(sp?) Hve fun!:) :) :)

Anyone know what kinds of shows and entertainment the Grandeur Of The Seas Has?

We were on Grandeur 12/20 - 12/24/07 and as entertainment the schedule was as follows: Comic show the first night, RCCL singers and dancers on the second night. There was a juggler the 3rd night along with a midnight comedy show and the last night there was a review show with the RCCL singers and dancers. The guest entertainment revolves between ships so there is variety on each different cruise. You can contact RCCL to find out who is entertaining on your cruise.

The Grandeur has the most interesting and entertaining Captain. We enjoyed Capt. Rob and his message at noon while on board the Grandeur. We found him to be very approachable when we were at the party for past passengers. You will enjoy the Grandeur very much. A great ship and great crew. Have a wonderful cruise.

The Grandeur has the most interesting and entertaining Captain. We enjoyed Capt. Rob and his message at noon while on board the Grandeur. We found him to be very approachable when we were at the party for past passengers. You will enjoy the Grandeur very much. A great ship and great crew. Have a wonderful cruise.

Totally agree. Happiest crew in the fleet, and great service in all venues. Captain Rob rocks!

typically the entertainment varies from cruise to cruise but they usually have the RCCL dancers and singers. The comedian is also aboard (most of the time im guessing..)He is great! Sometimes there is a celebrity on board but not always. Last spring break I saw Micky Dolenz (SP?) from the Monkies and it was awesome! Sometimes you recognize the "famous" ppl and sometimes you don't! Either way the entertainment seems to be great everynight. Happy Cruising!:D

Archived