Young and traveling solo, who should I cruise with?

jaytotheson

WOW - that is so weird - because when I read the post - I went and checked it - and there was the good rate - then read yours, went back did the same exact thing I did 15 minutes ago...and it went up.

although it still shows in red on the page when you do a search results for special rate - VA for ALaksa April thru June

If truly interested I would call RCI

It looks like all of their deals are showing up on 1 page but not on the actual booking page. Hopefully it's an error on their part that will end up in my favor.

I called them and spent 25 minutes waiting on hold before I finally left a message. Hopefully they will call me back before the Laker's game starts... I'm sorry but the Laker's take precedence over Alaska. :D

It looks like all of their deals are showing up on 1 page but not on the actual booking page. Hopefully it's an error on their part that will end up in my favor.

I called them and spent 25 minutes waiting on hold before I finally left a message. Hopefully they will call me back before the Laker's game starts... I'm sorry but the Laker's take precedence over Alaska. :D

LOL... I hope it works out for you ...the Cruise and the Laker's :D

LOL... I hope it works out for you ...the Cruise and the Laker's :D

RCI never ended up calling me back tonight, I'm assuming maybe they were closed but someone forgot to set the recording... Anyways, I dug through my browser history and found a link from yesterday asking me to confirm my deal rate, i went ahead and clicked on the reservation hold button (just in case it didn't work) but miraculously it did. :)

$1034.17 total from Seward to Vancouver, BC for a solo rate... Not too shabby considering I was expecting to pay at least $1600. :D:D:D

RCI never ended up calling me back tonight, I'm assuming maybe they were closed but someone forgot to set the recording... Anyways, I dug through my browser history and found a link from yesterday asking me to confirm my deal rate, i went ahead and clicked on the reservation hold button (just in case it didn't work) but miraculously it did. :)

$1034.17 total from Seward to Vancouver, BC for a solo rate... Not too shabby considering I was expecting to pay at least $1600. :D:D:D

Great - glad that worked.....See you over on the roll call - I am also on the May 30th Radiance

Archived