Liberty Staterooms

Qswift13

Hello!

My family is going to be cruising in February on Carnival Liberty and are booked in room 6420. They are a little concerned because from the deck plans the room looks to be long and skinny. Has anyone stayed in this room or one similar (when I looked at the deck plans all the rooms on the floors above this one was shaped similarly)? Basically we're interested in knowing what makes these rooms different and should they switch rooms?

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

My family is going to be cruising in February on Carnival Liberty and are booked in room 6420. They are a little concerned because from the deck plans the room looks to be long and skinny. Has anyone stayed in this room or one similar (when I looked at the deck plans all the rooms on the floors above this one was shaped similarly)? Basically we're interested in knowing what makes these rooms different and should they switch rooms?

Thanks in advance!

This is what I found

Cabin 6420 (4C ISTW) 185 sq ftBeds: twin/king rab:0View: no window or balconyTV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

the link to the cabin info page if you want to compare.....but it seems normal to me.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/fleet/conquest/cabin_descriptions/upper.htm

Archived