timing for nativeway

karchrmom

I am booked with Nativeway but Sharon said to meet at the pier at 8:15 for a 8:30 departure. Our ship arrives there at 7:30 - she said that's plenty of time. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm worried that we won't make it and we will have nothing to do.

I have used Nativeway three times........Sharon and her husband are great and will bend over backwards to make your day special. From what you said you will have plenty of time to hook up with Sharon at the pier. They know when the ships are late and adjust. We will be using Nativeway again in April. No worries!!!! Happy cruising :)

when you booked with nativeways did you send them your visa # to hold your spot. not sure how i feel about faxing them this info.

I had to fax them my Amex # to hold my reservation. I too was also a little nervous about it, but after reading lots of reviews, I was OK with it.

karchermom: which ship are you on? We were on the Conquest and I was confused about timing issues with NativeWay also, until I found out that the ship changed time to coincide with island time better. The folks at NativeWay KNOW the ships and schedules, so if she says you can make it - I'll bet you can! Just plan to go down to the T-L Lounge early to get one of the first tenders.

Archived