ground transportaion from fort laurdale to miami

H-D

We were a family of 5, it was more economical to rent a limo! We traveled in true style and for less then it would cost to cram into a taxi, our luggage would never have fit anyway. We found the company on a website that you fill out your needs and they email you with the price. I think we paid $75 at the time, a couple of years ago.

If there is just 2 of you the Airport shuttle is good, but if there are more we found a service in Dec for a RCL FOS cruise that was awesome. I made the arrangements ahead of time and we stayed the night before in Miami. I arranged for the return also from the ship back to FLL.

George at Easy Express gave us awesome service both directions and it was at a better price, right on time and could not have been better. I will never fly into FLL without using him for all Miami deals.

it is easyexpress.biz

what is the cheapst way and easy way to do rent a car a supper shuttle any help would be great.

Florida limo, hands down!! they really have the best prices...just pick up your luggage and go out the the nearby exitdoor asking anyone , and they'll point you to the pick up spot

MMMike

George at Easy Express gave us awesome service both directions and it was at a better price, right on time and could not have been better. I will never fly into FLL without using him for all Miami deals.

Al, You probably paid too much. Easy Express is a transportation broker, a middle man. They do not own any cars or employ any drivers. Their policies are not consumer friendly at all, "ALL DRIVERS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. EASY EXPRESS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, CHANGE, REDIRECT OR SPLIT UP ANY TRANSFERS AND/OR ADVERTISED ITEMS FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT NOTICE." If they don't show up or your unhappy with the service you have no recourse. ;)

Archived