Christmas 2008 - Cruise choices

ronkay

I am looking at 2 christmas cruises for 2008. I will be cruising with my wife and three boys (10,12,14). we are looking at 5 days either the imagination out of Miami or the Fascination out of jacksonville.

We definitely want to be on the ship on Christmas day. any on-board experiences on christmas would be greatly appreciated and also opinions on either of these ships.

I am looking at 2 christmas cruises for 2008. I will be cruising with my wife and three boys (10,12,14). we are looking at 5 days either the imagination out of Miami or the Fascination out of jacksonville.

We definitely want to be on the ship on Christmas day. any on-board experiences on christmas would be greatly appreciated and also opinions on either of these ships.

Hi neighbor! Hope you are staying warm.

Anyway about the cruise, I would choose Imagination for the upgrades. Also, if you are going to Grand Turk, you will LOVE it!

Fascination will also get the upgrades (oneday) since you live in Jacksonville, you can sail her afterwards.

I have never been brave enough to sail during Christmas. You brave brave man! We overpack on a regular cruise.:eek:

We did sail once mid December, and the ship was decorated so lovely. Many people just returned from Christmas cruises, Im sure someone will share their experiences soon.

We just returned from the Christmas sailing of the Conquest and loved it! We had a pretty active roll call before the cruise and now we are planning to spend Christmas '08 on the Pride and Christmas '09 on the Splendor together! Check out the other thread for our collaborative review of the cruise. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=682063

Feel free to ask questions--we couldn't dream of spending Christmas anywhere but on a ship from now on!

Archived