Is this possible?

LuvTheSea14

Going on Pride out of Long Beach and want to see Calif. before cruise can I... fly into San Diego rent a car and get hotel in San Diego and see sights for 3 days...then drive to Los Angeles and get a hotel near LAX see LA for 3 days then go to LAX on day of cruise, return car and get Carnival shuttle to ship, go on cruise then get shuttle back to LAX and go back to NY from LAX. Will this work out? If so does anyone have suggestions for moderate priced hotel somewhere near or around LAX Thanks

Sounds like fun. Book the air on your own. Just recently flew into and out of different airports and found one way tickets less expensive than a round trip. Why do you want to stay near LAX? Los Angeles has so many more interesting places to stay and since you'll have a rental car, you could certainly avail yourself of them.

Sounds like fun. Book the air on your own. Just recently flew into and out of different airports and found one way tickets less expensive than a round trip. Why do you want to stay near LAX? Los Angeles has so many more interesting places to stay and since you'll have a rental car, you could certainly avail yourself of them.

I agree don't stay near LAX. And you might want to fly into San Diego stay a few days there. Drive to Anaheim and visit Disneyland then drive to the port of long beach. Also I would fly back out of Long Beach or Orange County airport. I live in this area and I avoid LAX like the plague:eek:

Good luck!!!

Archived