All Things Adventure of The Seas PLEASE

senunit

Hi guys! I am leaving on the 13th of January. As much help as I see on this board, I barely see anything about Adventure of The Seas. Please break it down for me and give me all of the necessary information regarding this ship. Ive been on the same family with NOS, I just want to know the differences if any and all things to take note of as I compile a list. Thanks, Simon!:D

If you do a search, I'm sure you will find many posts and threads about the AOS. She is a wonderful ship, very well maintained. The balconies are different from the newer Voyage ships in that they are steel infrastructures, so the walls are solid in between cabins and up to about knee height. There is no Chops, but a Portofino's (didn't care for it, anyway) We had as much fun on her as we have had on newer ships. Love the itineraries...we did the Barbados route and loved it! Especially St. Lucia...magical!:)

Thanks for the good and simple breakdown. We aren't taking the same route as you. We are actually going through Aruba, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Curacao. Nevertheless, it sounded great! Thanks, Simon.:D

Thanks for the good and simple breakdown. We aren't taking the same route as you. We are actually going through Aruba, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Curacao. Nevertheless, it sounded great! Thanks, Simon.:D

Had 2 wonderful cruises on AOS last year. Check out http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/ for the differences between all the voyager class ships. Very cool website:D

You've all been great reassurance. The ship sounds as great as I though it'd be. Its just some of the reviews I read about Puerto Ricans composing more than half the ship and being rude has startled me a bit. However, thats not bothering me that much as I am from New York City and am used to great diversity. I just want a civilized and relaxing experience like on the NOS a few years back, and the reviews seem a bit far from that. However, Ive come to the understanding that it is all over exaggerated and all is fine.

Any more tips on the ship itself, secrets so to say?;) Thanks, Simon.

Archived