Gem best kept secrets?

dongordon

This forum has divulged some of the best kept secrets on the various NCL ships.

What are they on the Gem?

Don

The Star Bar, deck 13 next to Cagney's, is a great place for a drink and alone time, except at dinner time when it is a waiting room for Cagney's.

The Star Bar, deck 13 next to Cagney's, is a great place for a drink and alone time, except at dinner time when it is a waiting room for Cagney's.

But it is closed except to penthouse pasengers as a concierge lounge until dinner time. :rolleyes:

If you lift the Gem-It Mermaid up, you can see her butt cheeks sticking out of her fish tail.

Do not forget to bring her a charm for good luck!

Coka

Coka- I'm glad to hear it's only her butt cheeks you can see. Your review left me wondering otherwise! I can't wait to see her :)

But it is closed except to penthouse pasengers as a concierge lounge until dinner time. :rolleyes:

They must have mistaken me and my wife for penthouse guests then last Wednesday when we sat there for an hour and had drinks mid afternoon?

Star Bar is open to everyone all day long.

It's used by the concierge as well, and you can see him working at his desk at the entrance.

What's reserved for VIP & Penthouse guests is access to Cagney's for Breakfast & Lunch (you need a special invitation).

The Star Bar itself is open and serving throughout the day (or so it seemed last week).

Archived