How to determine which cabins are booked

Dynaglyde

I have been off the boards for too long, and am trying to remember what site to go to to see if certain cabins are available, or if they have been booked. Looking forward to sailing on the Westerdam on Super Bowl Sunday!

Dynaglyde

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't think HAL would make that information too readily available.

You can try booking a cabin on their website and if it's booked they'll tell you, and give you a short list of available cabins -- but if you want to find out each and every available cabin I think you'd be at it a long time.

It's impossible to know exactly which cabins are booked. Groups and travel agencies take out options and if they are not sold by a specified date, they go back into inventory.

Passengers cancel bookings all the time so what was unavailable yesterday, may be come available today.

It is not in any cruise line's best interest to divulge how many cabins remain unsold at any point in time.

Archived