anyone have information about cabin #8237 on Carnival Miracle??

tleefay

we are going on our 4th cruise with carnival and this will be our first on the spirit style ship. we have been assigned cabin #8237 and I was wondering if anyone has any information or had stayed in that room? Pics would be awesome also:confused: .

I just got off the Carnival Miracle. Sorry I can't help I was on the Empress deck 6164, but I can tell you the ship and the crew are both very good. The shows were good, and the band in the Beatles show were the best I have ever seen on a cruise ship. They also play at night in Frankie and Johnny's. Stop in and see them they are that good

We stayed in 8237 on the Legend which is exactly the cabin you will be in. My wife and I, our 15 year old son and our 25 year old neice who happened to be our sons teacher did the western 8 day on a spring break cruise last Feb to PAnama, Cost Rica and Belize. This room was great as it had ample room for the four of us, had a large balcony where there were two chaise lounges and the room soon became the pre dinner meeting room for drinks for our group of 16.

Aft balcony rooms that others had paled in comparison as the aft balconies lost a lot of square footage due to the slope of the railing.

We would do this room again in a minute. On the Legend we were told that this room cold only be booked for four guests. We did not find it to be noisy at all and found that it was very convenient to navigate your route to the floors above and below

I know I did find pictures by googling Carnival LEgend Cabin 8237.

Bob

Thank you so much! I have been trying to get info and nobody seemed to have any idea?? How was the bathroom? Did you hear any noise from the elevators? One more thing, did you get any pictures?

Thanks again

Tleefaye

I've been in Miracle 8175. You will love the extended balcony. Our only complaint - our room was directly below the stage on the Lido deck. Check out the deck plans to see what is directly over you.

I will be in this exact cabin when we sail on Jan 26. Exactly what was the complaint about the stage itself. Was it noisy all the time or during the day.

I personally don't care if it was noisy during the day. As long as it is quiet at sleep time.

Bernie

I will be in this exact cabin when we sail on Jan 26. Exactly what was the complaint about the stage itself. Was it noisy all the time or during the day.

I personally don't care if it was noisy during the day. As long as it is quiet at sleep time.

Bernie

We could hear and feel the bass from the band. I was okay with it during the day, but one night there was a party that wasn't listed in the capers. The thumping went on until 2 a.m. The room is very convenient to everything. It is right down from the bridge. We saw the captain twice in the hall.

thank you. that is awesome to hear. do you have any pictures of the cabin? how was the bathroom? did you hear any elevator noise? thanks again! :)

We stayed in 8237 on the Legend which is exactly the cabin you will be in. My wife and I, our 15 year old son and our 25 year old neice who happened to be our sons teacher did the western 8 day on a spring break cruise last Feb to PAnama, Cost Rica and Belize. This room was great as it had ample room for the four of us, had a large balcony where there were two chaise lounges and the room soon became the pre dinner meeting room for drinks for our group of 16.

Aft balcony rooms that others had paled in comparison as the aft balconies lost a lot of square footage due to the slope of the railing.

We would do this room again in a minute. On the Legend we were told that this room cold only be booked for four guests. We did not find it to be noisy at all and found that it was very convenient to navigate your route to the floors above and below

I know I did find pictures by googling Carnival LEgend Cabin 8237.

Bob

tleefay

We did not hear any noise from anywhere and considering the proximity to the elevator we were kind of worried. IF you want fwd your email address ( I am not sure if there is a secure way) and I will send some pics I am not sure how to attache themto a reply and when I tried it seemed to be taking a long time.

Bob

Cabin 8237 (9A OSTW) 230/85 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 2-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

tleefay

We did not hear any noise from anywhere and considering the proximity to the elevator we were kind of worried. IF you want fwd your email address ( I am not sure if there is a secure way) and I will send some pics I am not sure how to attache themto a reply and when I tried it seemed to be taking a long time.

Bob

thank you! if you could email me at tnelson1@citlink.net that would be great!! thanks again for all your help.

tleefaye

Archived