Millennium in Labadee-Dragon's Breath

guskielv

Am just back from Labadee, the Zipline is very impressive just as impressive as the +/- $80. they will charge you. I've done Zipline in Mexico..for about the same price it was a 4 hour adventure , some 10 different ziplines { 10 x 2 minutes} guided tour etc...in labadee they will try to stretch your adventure but having you try a little 50 yard zipline to "get ready" drive you to the top of the "mountain" in an open air jeep and the actual zip should take all of 2 minutes....after you see the pictures you will note that it is quite something, one of those "must do" spectacular opportunities BUT for my $... 2 minutes of thrill VS. what I got doing it in Mexico tells me you should try zipline just not in labadee.

Bob

Do a search on youtube for "labadee zipline". There are many to choose from... you can watch people go down or ride along with people who take their cameras. If you watch the timer on the video, though, you'll see that start to finish the whole ride takes LESS THAN ONE MINUTE to complete. That's all you get for $80. Will we do it the week after you? Probably. I'll have my amost 19yo son with me and that would be fun to do together. :)

Archived