Some last minute questions.

tricializ

Hi all:

This is my first Disney Cruise and I just received my documents. :) I have 2 sets of luggage tags. One says "Contemporary" (which is where I am staying AFTER the cruise). I assume I put those tags on my bags on the last night of the cruise??

Then, I received what I think are the cruise tags themselves. The thing is though that I am staying at the Beach Club resort the night before and have no tags for that. Should I be concerned?

Second, I see in the documents that there is the DIsney contract. I also saw that there was a contract online that you could print out and sign. Are these one in the same I wish there were more clearcut directions on what to do here. I don't remember having these kinds of questions when sailing other lines but I also didn't add in other options like their resorts before and after. THanks for any help. I am very excited. We leave in 5 days!!!!

Tricia

Then, I received what I think are the cruise tags themselves. The thing is though that I am staying at the Beach Club resort the night before and have no tags for that. Should I be concerned?

How are you getting to the Beach Club...I assume from the airport?

If you are taking the Magical Express, then you should have luggage tags from them that you'd put on your bags before boarding your originating flight. They'll automagically pick them up at the airport and the next time you'll see them is in your room.

If you are doing your own transportation to the Beach Club before the cruise, you won't have any Beach Club tags.

Howard

The documents you received are equal to what you can print out on line.

we dont mess with filling out those documents anymore, just fill out the online check in, print off the pages that you need to sign. Sign them. Take those papers with The Bahamas form (filled out) from your documents to check in with your ID. Your all set.

Ok the resort for after the cruise, save those tags for the last night on the ship. Put them on then when you set your luggage out for the host to take. they will show up at your hotel.

I think that covered what wasnt already answered from your questions.

mom x4,granda x4

THank you to both of you. Now, I received 2 sets of luggage tags. One set might be my magical express tags that go to the airport??? They do say "Contemporary on them and are yellow"

The other tags (and I only got 4 of these as compared to 8 of the yellow ones) have a cruiseline logo on them and say BHCL A on them. I am assuming that these are my cruise tags???? But part of me wonders if these are my magical express tags since maybe the BHCL is "Beach Club"? Anyway, I basically have 3 pickups that have to occur and I would assume need tags..

Airport to Beach club on the 11th

Beach club to ship on the 12th

Ship to Contemporary on the 19th

and Contemporary to airport (I guess that's 4 but I'm not all that worried about this segment LOL)

So, in my estimation I am short at least 1 set of tags.

Thanks again for your help.

Tricia

Archived