Yellowbird Party Boat??? a few questions...

nicjoel0114

:D Hello, Im thinking of taking the Yellowbird Party Boat, if you have gone can you tell me if its worth the money?? Is it a lot of fun? How is the beach they take you to and how long do you get to stay?? Any help would be GREAT! Did you book throught the cruise or can you book and save money booking another way????:confused:

From what I've read, I'm in the minority, but it honestly wasn't worth the $$. It all depends on the crowd that onboard with you, but I can tell you that the ride there and back (none of the 4 people in our party ever heard any part of a "guided tour" some people here on CC said they got) takes longer than the time you're actually on the beach, the rum punch was nasty (we joked that it tasted like fruit flavored gasoline, LOL) and the "live entertainment" was a one man band with an electric guitar and 1980's synthesizer.

Well, we had the opposite experience last month -- we LOVED it! We had a great time, the people on the boat with us were a lot of fun (as were the people working on the boat), the rum punch was good and the beach was pretty. We got more than our money's worth. Maybe in our case, the people on the boat (including us) were the entertainment. ;) We had a lot of fun and went directly to Senor Frogs with them afterwards. We should have gone back to the ship for a late afternoon snack first -- we never did make it to dinner that night. :D Here's the beach:

217349399505_0_ALB.jpg

Archived