Faxing Visa Info To Nativeways

lucilleb

Nativeway is awesome. We are going back this October. No worries!! I keep in contact with Sharon there. She took my info and this was the absolute without a doubt the highlight of our cruise. I am curious, which excursion you chose? We did the snorkle, stingray city without Rumpoint. I am sure Rumpoint would be awesome but didn't want to rush the time so much. This past October we used them and I am sure there are other companies with good excursions but since I used them and it was so over the top I didn't hesitate to ask Sharon to book us again. Enjoy!! If you have ?'s ask away!!

• 2 weeks later...
I emailed Nativeways a week ago and have not heard back from them?? Is this normal? I want to book with them for the week of Feb 10..and gettinbg worried...please advise..

I emailed last week as well and hadn't heard from anyone. Today I forwarded my original email asking if they had received it and had a response within an hour. Maybe send another?

Just email them again. They will get back with you. They were awesome. We were in on the Conquest January3rd. There had been extrememly high winds and we had to tender from the other side of the island. All snorkling had been cancelled. Nativeway was there to tell us we would not be charged and made sure we had other arrangements for a tour. And they did all of this knowing they were going to lose money from all of the cancelled tours

Archived