#1 Tour in St. Thomas!-Sunny Liston

Samantha781

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and I just returned from the Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne, NJ and we took Sunny's tour for the 3rd time! We also brought my parents and his brother and everyone had a blast! Sunny brings you to the best spots on the Island. He is fun and entertaining and really shows you a great time! Other people looked at our tour bus with envy! If you are looking for a tour for St.Thomas, go with Sunny! :) I personally tried Godfrey the first time i was in St Thomas and although the tour was nice, it doesnt compare. I've gone with Sunny every since.

*Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday too....*

Hi! How do we find Sunny? How much is it? Where exactly does he take you?

We want to do the skyride...blackbeards .....and magens bay.

Thanks!

We also used Sunny Liston on our recent visit to St. Thomas and had a great time. Below is his website. it will give you all the information you asked about.

http://www.sunnylistontours.com//

Thank-you so much! This is wonderful! I checked out the site for Sunny Liston ....The tour is PERFECT! It has everything we want to do, and sounds like so much fun!! Much better than trying to do it all on our own AND MUCH cheaper! Amazing.....

I just booked it and can't wait! thank-you again!

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW-OFF MY TOUR GUIDE ON ST.THOMAS HER NAME IS BURLIE. MY GROUP OF 10 HAD A PRIVATE TOUR WITH HER ON 12/11/07 AND HAD A GRAND TIME. WE WERE ABLE TO GO AT OUR OWN PACE BECAUSE IT WAS A PRIVATE TOUR. BURLIE RECOMMENDED THE BEST ISLAND FOOD WE EVER HAD, THE NAME OF THE RESTAURANT IS HAVENSIGHT CAFE NEXT TO THE CRUISE SHIP PORT. HER TOUR WAS VERY INFORMATIVE. SHE SHOWED US SOME THE NATIVE PLANTS AND FLOWER OF ST.THOMAS. WE ALSO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME ON A BEACH OF OUR CHOICE, AND AS FOR THE PRICE JUST CAN'T BEAT IT FOR A EXCLUSIVE TOUR. LOOK HER UP www.viscenictours.com.

Archived