Bed Bugs on the Norwegian Spirit

karenb504

I am not trying to judge fair or not, but I do know they pull the numbers. I think because the complaint may not be true. Of course it is very possible there are bugs. This will be debated from now til Hell freezes over; 1/3 completely beleive the story, 1/3 completely think it is something totally different like sand fleas and the other 1/3 has no idea.

Nita

My point is that there is tons of "info" posted, and almost none of it verifiable by most, and it is left up. Service, food, etc are subjective so those are different. But like when I was on Mercury in September, there was a vomit odor in the Rendevous Lounge on the port side as you were walking into the dining room. Others on our cruise and cruises afterwards confirmed it. To some it was very strong and we had to hold our breath to get through. Others didn't think it was too bad but agreed it was there. Not in the same category as bedbugs, but that wasn't removed.

Archived