online pre-registration

jks9103

We are going on our very first cruise on April 5th, Serenade of the Seas. I booked through an online agent and just called them to make by final payment. I was told to go to Royal's website to pre-register, and also I'll receive the cruise documentation about 10 - 14 day prior to the sailing date. When should I do the online pre-registration? Now or wait until it's closer to the sail date?

We are going on our very first cruise on April 5th, Serenade of the Seas. I booked through an online agent and just called them to make by final payment. I was told to go to Royal's website to pre-register, and also I'll receive the cruise documentation about 10 - 14 day prior to the sailing date. When should I do the online pre-registration? Now or wait until it's closer to the sail date?

Online Check-In

The following info is quoted from the link above:

Completing the Online Check-In process for all guests in your reservation will save you from having to fill out forms at the pier, which means your cruise vacation adventure can start right away. When you arrive at the pier, you'll just need your SetSail Pass, credit card for your onboard purchases and appropriate proof of citizenship and identification documentation to board and begin your adventure.

It doesn't matter whether you reserved your cruise online or through a travel agent. To complete your Online Check-In process, you'll need the reservation number, identification documents (international sailings and domestic sailings) and emergency contact information for each guest you want to check in. Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you do not complete Online Check-in 3 days prior, you will be required to complete this process at the pier at least two hours prior to the published sailing time. Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail. If you require technical support assistance with the Online Check-In process or your SetSail Pass, please call (800) 398-9819

Enjoy :)

Archived