tmobile on Grand Cayman

Jade13

We are in the US and want to know if we can get Tmobile service while in Grand Cayman? Do we just have to have the roaming feature activated?

What is the frequency used on this Island?

I went to their website and it says they have service. Before our previous cruises we had to call and get the international roaming feature activated, but there is no extra charge. I think it is $1.99 per minute in the Cayman Islands, but when you activate the international roaming feature you can always ask to make sure they have coverage there.

I went to their website and it says they have service. Before our previous cruises we had to call and get the international roaming feature activated, but there is no extra charge. I think it is $1.99 per minute in the Cayman Islands, but when you activate the international roaming feature you can always ask to make sure they have coverage there.

Thanks. We asked to have international roaming last year in Europe and could not get service in places that we should have including Rome and Barcelona. When I called a number of weeks ago I was told there was no record of the international roaming, so maybe that was the problem.

We plan to buy a new phone for Europe this year, but don't have time to deal with this by February and the only international place we will be is Grand Cayman.

Archived