Tour Guide Recommendations?

brickhousesm

Arriving in the Cayman Islands for the day. Would like to do an excursion that the whole family would enjoy. We are 44, 43, 19, 15 and 13. Would rather not go through Carnival excursions (too pricey) but want a tour company that is safe, reliable and will get us back to the boat on time. Any suggestions?

Nativewaytours and we did the stingray city and snorkle excursion and was the highlight of the cruise. We are same ages of you all and we already booked with them for sure for the next one in October. Had plenty of time to do some close to the pier souvenier shopping and rum cake tasting, of course which led to shopping for cakes also. Ask away if you have questions.

Thanks for your replies. I should have mentioned that my boys can't swim although they would say they can. Also, I am afraid of the stingrays. Any other excursions?

Water tours for Grand Cayman were canceled last week due to weather so I started to look for alternatives for next week, just in case. Here is one that I found that is all land.

http://www.caribbeanshoretours.com/GrandCaymanIslandTour.htm

Archived