Name of drink in Schooner Bar

My brain has failed me once again! We were on the Legend of the Seas earlier this year and they served the most delicious drink in the Schooner Bar. You might be able to get it elsewhere but that's where we always got ours. It's not a Long Island Iced Tea but some other sort of similar concoction with a similar name. Can anyone tell me what the name of that drink is -- and maybe even the ingredients?

California Iced Tea

Ingredients:

Mixing instructions:

Shake or roll. Garnish with an orange slice.

Long Beach Iced Tea

Ingredients:

Mixing instructions:

In a tall glass, pour shots over ice and top off with cranberry juice and lemon wedge (squeeze if you like). Give the drink a little shake (if you like) and drink up!

Creator/contributor's comments:

Either eat a big meal before having this drink or enjoy this drink with a meal...there's a lot of alcohol in this baby.

My brain has failed me once again! We were on the Legend of the Seas earlier this year and they served the most delicious drink in the Schooner Bar. You might be able to get it elsewhere but that's where we always got ours. It's not a Long Island Iced Tea but some other sort of similar concoction with a similar name. Can anyone tell me what the name of that drink is -- and maybe even the ingredients?

Howdy Texasgirl!

I just passed on a recipe for an Ocean Cruiser to another CC member! I was fortunate to purchase an official "Royal Caribbean's Ocean Potions" recipe book. Here is their official recipe for a Long Beach Iced Tea:

Type of glass: Poco Grande

Alcoholic content: 1/2 oz. vodka, 1/2 oz. gin, 1/2 oz. rum, 1/2 oz. tequila

Non-alcoholic content: 1/2 oz. sweetened lemon juice, 1 1/2 oz. cranberry juice

Garnish: Lemon wedge or twist

Blend all ingredients except cranberry, pour over ice, then add cranberry juice to top off

Enjoy! (This sounds really good...I might have to make these this week-end :D )

Archived