Has anyone had a balcony on Voyager?

Can anyone who has sailed the Voyager tell me if there are any cabins or levels that have glass instead of the steel? We want a balcony but would like the clear glass to sit and look out at instead of the steel. We have sailed on the Explorer and Navigator and both had the glass but we heard the voyager has steel. Any help would be appreciated. Can you believe I called RCCL to ask and no one could answer me. Crazy..:)

Thanks everyone. I guess my next question would be levels. I have cabins pretty midship on deck 9. It is aft so its 2 levels below the restaurants. I remember wishing we were closer to that so we can grab something and go to the room. Does everyone agree or have different suggestions? Thanks.

I was on Voyager Summer 2003 and we had glass where we could see the ocean, but we had steel on the walls that we could not see our neighbors. we were on deck 10.

We are thinking of sailing on either the explorer or the navigator or the mariner? any differences? what about the balconies?

Archived