For anyone just back from the Majesty

APagano

I'm anticipating that my itinerary for this weekend will change just like it did for the cruise that returned this morning - no Coco Cay, Nassau Saturday instead of Sunday, then a day at sea before returning to Miami.

My GF really wanted to go snorkeling, so we scheduled a snorkeling excursion for her on Saturday at Coco Cay. It looks like that won't happen. We also scheduled a harbor cruise/ Atlantis tour for 12:15pm on Sunday in Nassau.

My questions are:

1) Did the Nassau excursions simply get moved to Saturday?

2) If so, is there any possible way my gf would be able to squeeze in some snorkeling in the AM before our Atlantis tour takes off? I know they have a 2.5 hour rainbow reef excursion but not sure if that would get her back in time for the Atlantis tour.

3) Did the ship stay later in Nassau or did it still leave at 5pm? Perhaps she can snorkel after Atlantis if the ship stays in port later now that there's nowhere to go on Sunday.

I really want my girlfriend to have her first-ever snorkeling experience, so I am considering scrapping the Atlantis tour, booking her for an AM snorkel, then doing Atlantis on our own later in the day. But I would rather not cancel an excursion if I don't have to.

Granted there's nothing I can do until RCI officially announces itinerary changes and even then I can't change excursions until we're physically on the ship but I'm one of those need-to-know in advance kind of people. :o

I've done both snorkeling and the Atlantis tour several times. Hands down, I would cancel that Atlantis/harbour tour. Its just not worth the cost and the time in my opinion. Like you said, you could snorkel in the am and take a cab over to Altantis in the afternoon. On one of our last cruises, a couple who always talked about saving a buck, actually walked to Atlantis. Not me baby. I've been on the Majesty a couple of times. You will have a blast.

Thanks Voyager I am leaning in that direction right now. I've heard that Atlantis is easy to do on your own. I think it's $27 to tour the Dig and the Aquarium, so i might book a morning snorkel, cancel the Atlantis tour and do the cab ride instead.

If anybody has any additional thoughts/ideas I'd love to hear them!

Archived