SetSail Pass needs only one signature for both of us?

Hi,

I printed my boyfriends and my set sail pass. The screen shows checkmarks for both of our info and everything completed. So when I click print for the pass, which is only one box for both of our names, the SetSail only has a spot for me to sign on the bottom, not for him. Is that right? We're using the same credit card for onboard expenses - but its in his name, not mine. Shouldn't it be his signature if only one is needed? Seems weird to me.....:confused:

It is the primary person's signature so I think they assume it is the one on the credit card. If they need anything extra they will just have him sign it at the port. Bring one signed and bring one blank to make things easier.

This is going from memory (and not much coffee yet!), but under the online check-in section that deals with onboard expenses, you can either check that he is paying for you, you are paying for him, or both of you are paying your own way. It's in step 2, I think.

Okay,

I went back to step two like you said, TXMary, and edited it. I had it as me paying for both of us and the name on the card as my boyfriends. I switched it to me not setting up my own and his paying for both. Now I have set sail for both of us, the onboard account info saying its for both of our charges needs his signature. Whew. Just want to make sure I don't get held up at the dock.....can't wait to board!

thanks for the info!:D

Okay,

I went back to step two like you said, TXMary, and edited it. I had it as me paying for both of us and the name on the card as my boyfriends. I switched it to me not setting up my own and his paying for both. Now I have set sail for both of us, the onboard account info saying its for both of our charges needs his signature. Whew. Just want to make sure I don't get held up at the dock.....can't wait to board!

thanks for the info!:D

Glad to help! Have fun!! :) :)

Archived