Fly europe dot com??

missty1405

I have booked my May trip to the Med on FlyEurope.com.

I saved $500. I will be on NW. I had been looking at the same flights for 6 months and NW just got higher.

There is a large fee for changing reservations but I have Insurance to take care of that.

My flight was on the NW site within 2 days.

Have a great time.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used,. Fly Europe dot com? I just got an AWESOPME quote from them for LAX to Barcelona. saving about 400.00 per ticket!! Flying on British airways.

missty

I too received an unbelievably low quote to Barcelona, however it was quoted before taxes and fees. I am always sceptical when I see a price that appears too good. Were there any hidden charges which caught you off guard?

Try 1800flyeurope.com. That is who I booked with. I did not realize that there was a flyeurope.com and a 1800fly europe.com I got a good price on the 1800flyeurope.com and there were no hidden clauses. Let us know what you find.

Originally Posted by missty1405

Has anyone used,. Fly Europe dot com? I just got an AWESOPME quote from them for LAX to Barcelona. saving about 400.00 per ticket!! Flying on British airways.

missty

I too received an unbelievably low quote to Barcelona, however it was quoted before taxes and fees. I am always sceptical when I see a price that appears too good. Were there any hidden charges which caught you off guard?

I didn't book with them. He sent me a quote said Total price was $1400.00. And I asked him three different times if that was for both of us? He kept emailing the same invoice. Bottom line said Total invoice $1400.00. I finally called and he said yes that is per person. lol. Glad I called! Thats not really a great deal. I am now looking at British airways from LAX to Barcelona. Or maybe?? USAirways from Ontario to Barcelona. About same price, but US Airways has an extra stop or two. That might be good and bad. lol And closer to home, not having to mess with LAX.

missty

I am now looking at British airways from LAX to Barcelona. Or maybe?? USAirways from Ontario to Barcelona. About same price, but US Airways has an extra stop or two. That might be good and bad. lol And closer to home, not having to mess with LAX.[/color]

missty

If the US Airways flight stops in PHL, you can almost say good by to your luggage. PHL and US Air has MORE lost luggage than almost any other airport. The baggage handlers union has had an ongoing battle with US Air for about 3 years (pre merger). The merger has just intensified the battle. I am amazed anyone, no matter where they are flying, gets luggage at PHL on US Air.

You will have a FAR better flight on BA.

If the US Airways flight stops in PHL, you can almost say good by to your luggage. PHL and US Air has MORE lost luggage than almost any other airport. The baggage handlers union has had an ongoing battle with US Air for about 3 years (pre merger). The merger has just intensified the battle. I am amazed anyone, no matter where they are flying, gets luggage at PHL on US Air.

You will have a FAR better flight on BA.

Thank you for the info! I am very fond of my luggage, so I will book with BA. :D Will probably do that this week, as I don't see the airfares going down at all. grrr.

missty

Archived