fly europe dot com??

missty1405

Just got a great quote from www.flyerope.com saved about 400.00 per person. Has anyone used them before? are they legit? The quote was for British airways from LAX to Barcelona. ANy info??

thanks.

missty

I haven't actually bought any tickets from them, but they are a site I have checked prices on in the past. Just be careful of the taxes and fees.

I still prefer another site that you can "name your own price". I usually end up with better fares. The only problem is you bid for a flight, but you don't know what airline or what flights until after your bid is accepted. I got LAX non-stop to Paris for $550 + taxes and fees of $330 for a total of $880 on Air Tahiti Nui. We leave LAX at 12:30 in the afternoon and arrive in Paris the next morning at 8:30. Then leave Paris at 10:30am back to LAX. SO I was pleased with the flight times. At least they weren't red-eyes or ungodly hours.

Good luck and have a great trip!

I have tried the "name your own price" before, and have done well. This quote I have from fly europe is $640.00 per person and that includes taxes and fees! Lax to Heathrow then on to Barcelona on British Airways.

I need to make a decision in the next few hours - right now it is on hold.

missty

I have tried the "name your own price" before, and have done well. This quote I have from fly europe is $640.00 per person and that includes taxes and fees! Lax to Heathrow then on to Barcelona on British Airways.

I need to make a decision in the next few hours - right now it is on hold.

missty

Go for it, that is exceptional. I thought I did good! Wow, that is the price I was looking for, but just never could find.

Have a great trip!

Archived