Horse Riding

sue ludlam

Advice needed, I want too book horse riding for my daughter and son-in-law who are very experienced riders (Steve trains horses in Newmarket UK) we are visiting Barbados, Tortola, St Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua, Dominica, St. Vincent, St Lucia, and Martinique, just hoping someone may know of some 'good' stables in one of our ports of call Thanks - Sue

Sue,

I recently spent a few days in Barbados prior to our cruise and booked the Conset Bay Riding Tour with Ocean Echo Stables (http://barbadoshorseriding.com/barbados-riding-tours.html). It is run by a husband/wife team that offer personally-guided, tours of the (gorgeous) East coast. They do not offer "group" tours such as you would find through the cruise-line. Their horses are very well cared for and lively, well-mannered and eager to please. I highly recommend them.

Bechi

• 4 weeks later...

We booked thru Caribbean Princess the horseback ride on the beach.

What a waste of money. The stables were small and nasty. They took you down a back ally then up a hill. Thru ugly scrub brush. Back down the hill.

Then you walked the horse into the water. Took a picture. Then walked back out. Then back down the ally to the stable. Dont waste your money on this joke please.

Archived