Silverseas plans $110,000 cruise

jleq

• 2 weeks later...

Truth be told, the Vista suite fare for the 2008 World Cruise with Silversea actually started in the high $50K's (per person, not including port charges). I know this as I called to find-out the price when it first went on sale (just for kicks ;o).

Really...not too crazy a price...if you're in that tax-bracket!

Cheers!

:p

:D

The 2008 world cruise (110 days) starting next week will cost $132,000 per cabin and up for a vista suite. We cats have no chance of thinking about this, unless it is at 90% discount!

Yep..a pretty pricey cat box at that sweetie

:)

Well, I am glad they keep their daily per diems up there for the whole cruise, though they give credits and gifts. The reason is because the world cruises tie up a good chunk of their available inventory but also go to their most exotic itineraries.

For instance, we took a 2009 segment 2 years out before even on sail and could not get a guaranteed cabin because they want to sell as many world cruises as they can.

I may not be making any sense, but we do want a shot at those good itineraries, too.

Archived