Bowling and the Wii

I think if Carnival thought they needed more things to attract business, they would have added an ice rink and rock climbing wall long ago.

I can play Wii at home or bowl at the bowling ally down the street.

NCL only has only a few lanes, i think it would be very difficult to get a lane and all the kids would be hogging the Wii.

Hello all,

I was just reading how the norwegian Gem has a bowling and a room set up with the nintendo wii. Also they mentioned card tables out on the decks, I would love for carnival to adapt some of these. How does everyone else feel about this?

I actually think each line should have their own features. I think the bowling and Wii are great to have as an option of things to do. If you like certain things on certain ships by all means give another line a try. I think the surfing and boxing ring are silly but would still go on those ships for other options. For those who think the ice rink (RC) is silly (I did before I saw it), the ice show is not to be missed.

NCL does not let the kids hog the Wii. The HUGE screen in the atrium that I saw was being run by the staff and everyone was having fun. If they have them elsewhere on the ship I missed them.

From what I understand they do have some video games... I don't know much info about it. I rule at Wii bowling :p but there is no way I want to play while on a cruise, nor do I want to bowl for real, or skate, or play pool etc.... I hope they don't start adding things like that, it's nice that all cruiselines are different :D

Carnival is building a waterpark on the Fantasy class ships. As large as ships are not everything imaginable can be squeezed in. I like the idea that different ships offer different features, it keeps things interesting.

Archived