When to do online check in?

Do it now, or in a couple of weeks, the system will shut you out around 24 hours before sailing. You can reprint them if you need to. I print it as soon as I am able and hang it over my desk. Keeps me motivated to get all my work done before the cruise so I can go away with a clear conscience.

I do them as soon as I book our cruise. I print the set sail pass a month or so out. I would do the online registration as soon as possible. When your docs come in the mail they will be printed with all the info you put in the system.....such as your emergency contact info.

Where is on line check in? We are over in April for our cruise and wondered if I could do this before we come. Does it make it easier at the port? I know i can check in on line for our flight over, buy didnt realise it could be done to board Thanks

Did anybody see my post?? any body got an answer for me? Thanks

Go to www.rccl.com

then under the BEFORE YOU BOARD tab,you will see ONLINE CHECKIN

Fill out the info and print out the SeatSail pass(you will see all of this after you finish)....

You do need it at the port...........it does save alot of time........

Has to be done 3 days before the cruise..........

You can enter your information at anytime after you have booked and have your reservation number. You cannot print out your Setsail Pass until you have paid for your cruise in full. Once paid in full, you can immediately print your Setsail Pass.

You must do the above at least 24 hours prior, or you will be locked out.

Hypo

You must do the above at least 24 hours prior, or you will be locked out.

Hypo

Actually, it is now 3 days.......

right on http://www.rccl.com

Q: How far in advance do I need to check-in for my cruise?

A: Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you do not complete Online Check-in 3 days prior, you will be required to complete this process at the pier at least two hours prior to the published sailing time. Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail.

I received a letter from RCCL yesterday (I am in the industry) and this is an excerpt from the letter...

Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in at the appropriate website stated below no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you have not completed Online Check-in, you will be required to complete this process at the pier two hours prior to the published sailing time. Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail.

The easiest way

to provide this information is for you to direct your clients to pre-register themselves by visiting our consumer web site:

Hope this helps...

• Royal Caribbean International:
www.royalcaribbean.com/onlinecheckin:

Dont do it too early! My husband printed our Set Sail passes about 3 months prior to our cruise and lost them, we went to print them out again the day of sailing and it would not let us..

You have to print them out at least 3 days before.........or else it wont let you.......

I print mine as soon as I can and put it with our passports.....

Archived