Miracle balcony question

dealia

We had the divider between two balconies opened for us on the Victory , but were wondering if the same can be done on the Miracle? We are sailing in May with my son and his girlfriend and they have the room next to us. We have the extended balconies on the Verandah deck.

Thanks Diane

We had the divider between two balconies opened for us on the Victory , but were wondering if the same can be done on the Miracle? We are sailing in May with my son and his girlfriend and they have the room next to us. We have the extended balconies on the Verandah deck.

Thanks Diane

They keep a list at the pursers desk.....go ASAP(with someone from each cabin), because the number is limited

2172630030089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2119689600089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

"They keep a list at the pursers desk.....go ASAP(with someone from each cabin), because the number is limited"

What did you mean by this statement ? What is limited ? The amount of doors they will open?

We are going to be in the middle of the ship rooms 7182 and 7184.

Diane

Yes, was on the Miracle last week, and they will open up the dividers. I think what Chitown was saying (correct me if I'm wrong), is that they can only open a certain number due to things like safety, winds, etc., so you need to make your request as early as possible. And someone from each cabin NEEDS to be there to make the request.

Have a great cruise! We did!

"They keep a list at the pursers desk.....go ASAP(with someone from each cabin), because the number is limited"

What did you mean by this statement ? What is limited ? The amount of doors they will open?

We are going to be in the middle of the ship rooms 7182 and 7184.

Diane

It's been said that there is a list with 25 slots for dividers to be opened.

we went with someone from each cabin to have 2 dividers opened. We were the front balcony on the upper deck and we were sailing in TS Noel.........it was way too windy so we called to cancell the request.........2 days later we decided to try just the first divider(didn't risk the wind with my parents)....when we called to request again, they asked that my wife and SIL go back to the pursers desk.

Just got off the Miracle yesterday ... we had 5 balcony rooms in a row and had the doors opened. Someone from each room has to go to the pursers desk and request that it be open. We did that the 1st sea day and they opened them that afternoon.

Archived