Carnival Website Makeover

gargoyle999

It stills shows my room as a TBA with the newsite. Even when my TA called

we all have room assignments but these changed to TBA about 2.5 weeks

ago. We figured they were making web changes a few weeks ago when this

happen. But with the new site it still TBA :)

One nice thing I just noticed was that under my reservations when I view cruise details then go to cruise summary it tells you if the port is "docked" or "tender".

Well unless Grand Cayman and Belize had a quick burst of construction, that isn't working either as it shows both as "docked" . :confused:

I wonder if they just mean - not 'at sea'?

ETA - Excursion booking appears to be working now.

Well unless Grand Cayman and Belize had a quick burst of construction, that isn't working either as it shows both as "docked" . :confused:

Belize is showing as tender for my Feb 2009 cruise and Grand Cayman is tender under my 2010 booking. But there are still kinks to be worked out to be sure. Some pages I'm past guest "Yes" and some "No".

Belize is showing as tender for my Feb 2009 cruise and Grand Cayman is tender under my 2010 booking. But there are still kinks to be worked out to be sure. Some pages I'm past guest "Yes" and some "No".

Don't you just LUV being someones unwitting beta tester. :rolleyes:

Boy am I disappointed! I logged in, and when I saw the differences, I thought, HOLY COW! Being that this is my first cruise, I thought maybe my docs were available! I even did a doc dance for NO REASON! Ugh! Now back to counting days... On a (hopefully) good note, still no cabin assignment for our G-OV. We'll see...

The new site does not seem to support Firefox very well. Bummer!

Functionally I have no problems, the pages just aren't rendering well maybe that will be fixed with the final product.

As an aside, I had a bookmark to the my reservations page, when I selected it, the old pages came up. :rolleyes:

As an aside, I had a bookmark to the my reservations page, when I selected it, the old pages came up. :rolleyes:

My reservations page was still in my history, so I was able to go to the old "modify booking" page to see if my gift certificates had been applied yet. I was able to access it, although there isn't a link from the new website. Surely they will add that, as we all like to be able to see our info. I'll be glad when the new website has been completed; this is much too stressful :rolleyes::)

Folks, I have to think this isn't the final version. I wouldn't panic about any of it just yet.

Thanks lady2fan for the link. Now I can see what they're talking about.

The site should look very nice once everything is implemented.

You're very welcome! I just wish some of the folks posting here, who have new ideas or likes and dislikes would go there and post. They seem to be taking each suggestion into consideration.

JoAnn

LOL Duck, that's exactly what my husband the computer geek said this morning. He just looked at it and said there's lots of work to do on the code still.

Yeah - and it seems like configuration management sucked as well: excursions not transferred properly; glaring errors which I've got to think had not occurred in their test system.

My reservations page was still in my history, so I was able to go to the old "modify booking" page to see if my gift certificates had been applied yet. I was able to access it, although there isn't a link from the new website. Surely they will add that, as we all like to be able to see our info. I'll be glad when the new website has been completed; this is much too stressful :rolleyes::)

Others can CLICK HERE and save the link for now. Be sure to login to Carnival.com before clicking the link and it will work.

big_duck,

Does your link also have the 'Make Payment' option? If so, can you post the link here?

I just saw the new makeover this morning. Boy was that a suprise. I think once it is working properly that it will be a change for the best. Eventhough it still says TBA for my room assignment I like the fact that I can see it when I first open my booking instead of going to the mydocs page. I also like that I will be able to pre-register my kids for Camp Carnival. Lets hope they get the kinks worked out soon.

Kellie

Remember on the old site that you could click on "Modify booking" and then you were able to view your cruise price and balance due, etc? Well, I can't find my info. I have been checking to see if some gift certs I sent in have been applied yet, and I cannot figure out where this info is located on the new site. Has anyone figured it out yet?

Also, on my reservations page, its showing NO on the past passenger. But when I do the funpass, it shows up as yes. Is anybody else getting this?

Thanks!

Lets~

I get the exact same thing!!! What is with the past guest info??:eek:

• 1 month later...

Archived