Native Way or Moby Dick

stephuney

Which sting ray city tour do you recommend?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which sting ray city tour do you recommend?

• Native Way
    • Moby Dick

here is my two cents for you....My family (me 38, DH 37, kids 10 and 11) have been on both of these tours. We had a great time with BOTH groups. Having said that, we did prefer Native Way because the tour also included a stop Rum Point Beach. So it depends on what you want to do....if you want to see the stingrays then go shopping/bar hopping I would choose Moby Dick. If you are wanting to see the stingrays and then hang out at a beach for a few hours, Native way would be your best choice.

hope this helps....have a great trip!!!

I have done Nativeways they are very good and I have heard lots of good things about them. They are very good at making sure you don't miss the ship. They are also good at responding to e-mails. I consider them very reputable

I have seen one post on this board that one person had a bad experience with Moby Dick,(there may have been more since I don't visit the message board that often) and when the person complained to the company, Moby Dick said they have no control over what their ship Captains do.

We have used Native Way many times in the past 6 years (either ourselves or set our friends/family up with them) and have never had a complaint. Sharon is great at responding to emails and our guides have always been friendly and make sure you have a great time. Never used the other one, since we never had a problem, there was no need to switch.

here is my two cents for you....My family (me 38, DH 37, kids 10 and 11) have been on both of these tours. We had a great time with BOTH groups. Having said that, we did prefer Native Way because the tour also included a stop Rum Point Beach. So it depends on what you want to do....if you want to see the stingrays then go shopping/bar hopping I would choose Moby Dick. If you are wanting to see the stingrays and then hang out at a beach for a few hours, Native way would be your best choice.

hope this helps....have a great trip!!!

What does the picnic lunch consist of?

you get to choose your lunch....something like fried conch fritters, chicken fingers, grilled chicken sandwich, some type of grilled fish sandwich....I think there were about six different choices. They showed us menu when we boarded and the lunch was waiting for us when we got to rum point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived