Combining Past Guest Numbers

gargoyle999

My wife has an issue with her Carnival past guest numbers. She took a cruise in 1993 but as those were college years didn't have any info from it when we went to take a cruise in 2006.

Before our cruise in '06 Carnival couldn't find her guest number from '93 so she got a new guest number. Shortly after we came back we sent another inquiry to Carnival and we found out her first number. I actually have two carnival.com logins for her. One with her old number that shows her '93 cruise under her history and one with her new number that shows the cruise in '06.

There is a link on the carnival site to add/update cruise history that allows you to send off some information but we tried that and received no response. So now she called the 888# and they have given her an email address to send info to. She sent it off but I'm leary of that just being ignored too.

Has anyone else been able to combine two past guest numbers into one? I'm wondering what you had to go through to get it corrected? I wouldn't really care except that is one less cruise she would have to take before getting platinum!! Have three trips booked right now so I'm trying to get us there! :D

Any suggestions on a better way to get this corrected?

We had the same problem, where the wife had booked a couple of cruises over the years. So, we ended up with two past guest numbers.

When Carnival.com came about with the past history feature, I tried a couple of times to get it fixed/combined electronically, to no avail.

I then contacted a Mischelle Beattie, who fixed me 26 minutes after my first eamil to her. I'm just not sure if she's still around. This was in May of 2005.

Her contact info was:

Mischelle Beattie

Manager-Online Community

Carnival Cruise Lines - Marketing

Email: Mbeattie@carnival.com

I will tell you that things like this nature take a LONG time. I am sure Carnival is working on it but dont expect a reply next week.

I have had issues with past guest stuff before on other cruise lines. I guess its just not a top proity thing? Sounds sad but who knows.

EX: I got my past guest card 2 YEARS after DH and I took our first cruise on RCCL.

My family sailed the Western on Disney Feb. 07 - still have not gotten our "CastaWay club kit" they say they will send you SOON after returning.

So, oneday they will get her numbers combined. ONEDAY!

Good luck and happy sailing!

I had two numbers (single cruiser and then with first married name). When I booked for this past September (under my new married name - so they didn't issue me a third number), my PVP at Carnival combined them. Took less then 48 hours to be able to view them at the website.

I have cruised on Carnival for the past 9 cruises & during that time I have been assigned 5 different past guest numbers. Believe me, I have no idea why but it's very confusing to say the least. My PVP told me that even though I had been assigned different numbers that on their system they could still see all my past cruises. Don't know for sure but I certainly hope that is the case as my next cruise should be plaitnum.

I have been trying for over a year to have mine combined to no avail. I have called several times, sent via the update option all my past cruises, cabin and booking numbers. I have yet to have them combined on the site so I can view them. Carnival says they show all, and they do as I just returned from my first VIP cruise. I just want to view all of them in one place. I asked Santa for it for Christmas, but must have been bad, as I did not get it. Good luck to you and I will continue to try.

I have had the same problem with my mother's past cruises. They created a new past guest number for her, and had to purge the old one. Her old cruise from the 90's is in their system, but they cant seem to get it onto the web site even after several requests to do so.

I was issued a new past guest number on my second cruise. I gave the info to my travel agent and she took care of it within a day. Perhaps I should ask her how she got it done so quickly.

Archived