Advice needed please

LVUNDERBIRD

We have decided to take at least one helicopter tour while on the NCL Wind in November 2004. If I book the Heaven & Earth on Kauai tour through NCL it is very pricey, plus they have a disclaimer that it is non refundable. I can book the same tour through Safari Helicopters and we can actually do the Heaven & Earth on Kauai tour and the Volcano & Water Fall tour on Hawaii for the same price we would pay for Heaven & Earth through NCL (booking it on the internet). Safari Helicopters has the same disclaimer, that the tours are non refundable. What should we do??? Book on the Internet? Book through NCL? Or wait till we are in port and just see if space is available and pay a little more total, but actually be in the port? I would really appreciate some input from those that have prior experience. I know it is a crap shoot on if the weather and NCL equipment will cooperate, but I am loosing sleep at night trying to decide on what to do. Thanks for your replys.

tj

We've booked two helicopter tours on the internet. One is Jack Harter in Maui and the other is Blue Hawaiian in Hilo. Both of these can be cancelled up to 24 hrs in advance with no penalty and you would only be charged if you wanted to cancel in less than 24 hrs and they could not rebook your seats. Sounds reasonable to me. Do a little more research and take the sleepless fretting out of your preparations and have fun!!! You're going to Hawaii!! :):):) Colette

Archived