Shore Trips vs. Coral Breeze?

zachnlucy

It looks like both are offering the same snorkeling tour (Coral Gardens at the reef, Shark Ray Alley, time in Caye Caulker), but Coral Breeze is $69 while Shore Trips is $57. I'm looking for some input from those of you who have done either. Thanks.

I am not sure if the companies book with the same guides. But, we booked with Coral Breeze last July for that same excursion. We had such a great time, we are repeating it next month with friends. The guides Heni, Evar and Mark were wonderful. They were very knowledgeable and very personable. It is a day we will always remember! I can hardly wait to return in Feb.

We booked with Shore trips for February. It is actually run by Ecological tours locally. I had read some good reviews on them earlier. I'm looking forward to it!

Yes, it's run by Marvin and Patricia Deras at Ecological Tours. In fact, Marvin called me tonight to confirm my interest in the tour and answer any questions I had. We're booking directly with them. Sounds like a great tour. I believe he said a maximum of 32 per boat with 4 guides. So it's one guide per eight people, and they're all in the water with you.

Archived