promenade family suite

antsp

I was looking at this room earlier as well. The 360 degree pic didn't show a window to the promenade which to me is what a promenade inside room is all about. Anyone know if the Promenade family room has windows or not??

Which ship? We are booked on the Freedom next Dec. in a Family Promenade Suite and the 360 we viewed showed two windows with benches overlooking the Royal Promenade. My travel agent just came back last Dec. from the same ship and said the FPS was great! I assume that tips would be the same as any cabin, per person not per cabin? :)

We stayed in a family promenade on the Freedom. It does have windows with window seats. It is a great room. We had a queen bed, sofa sleeper & bunk beds. The bunks are in a room about the size of a closet. There is a small walk-in closet near the queen bed. It also had a tub/shower combo which was nice. Obviously, if you are staying in the room on deck 2 there isn't a window to the promenade.:) Tips are the same as a room because it isn't classified as a suite. Also, here is a link someone took of some pictures of a room 7607, the same one I stayed in.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552000937ZaFnXL

Those pics are great - I didn't realize there was a separate room with bunk beds. I'm surprised this was showing up as an option for me. There are only 3 of us. The price was similar to a D1 balcony but with 100 more sq ft. Hmmmm...

Those pics are great - I didn't realize there was a separate room with bunk beds. I'm surprised this was showing up as an option for me. There are only 3 of us. The price was similar to a D1 balcony but with 100 more sq ft. Hmmmm...

This is an option that you have to call to book. It doesn't show up on the RC website. When we sailed you had to have a minimum of 5 and the room sleeps 6.

This is an option that you have to call to book. It doesn't show up on the RC website. When we sailed you had to have a minimum of 5 and the room sleeps 6.

It did show up on the RC website as an option for me. I will have to go back and make sure I had the right number of people selected.

It did show up on the RC website as an option for me. I will have to go back and make sure I had the right number of people selected.

We have this cabin booked on Liberty for 2/23 sailing - there are only 4 of us and it showed up online as an option. Didn't realize there was a bathtub and a separate 'room' for the bunks - the kids will love that! Thanks for sharing the photos!!

If this cabin is not booked relatively close to sail date (it seems to vary with different sailings), they will open it up to any number of guests.

Archived