Pros or cons

mdeane

I just booked the Blue Horizon Hotel for a post cruise night in Aug. in Vancouver. I may or may not keep it but could some of you from Vancouver shed some light on the hotel or give me better options? I looked at the Listel but Trip Advisor was not too kind to them. Thanks for the info.

Listel B&B room and stay was wonderful but $$$$

Blue Horizon is just up the street towards main shopping area on Robson. Fine for overnight pre/pos cruise and a lot less expensive.

Great eggs benny for breakfast.

the Sylvia is a great older hotel.... great location right across the street from English Bay.. and a beautiful beach in August. Walk to many restaurants and Stanley Park. (Far side from the Aquarium)

and it also has good eggs Benny :)

PS I would never pay that for the Blue Horizon yeesh.

Left coastBC,

Thanks for the good advice..... could you give me a suggestion for a good place for one night. We will have our two grandchildren (12 and 14) with us for a day and night in Vancouver. Also, what do you suggest we should do during the day? Many thanks for your kindness.

Left Coast, another question please. The flights out of Seattle are soooo much less expensive than out of Vancouver, how would the best way be to get from Vancouver to Seattle after our cruise?

Archived