international pier to chankanaab park

kellyannecv

i always rent a jeep while in cozumel and wondering how far is chankanaab park? Is it down by paradice beach? on this side of the island. we always shop and go to carlos and charlies before the beach. renting a car is cheaper than having a cab take 4 of us everywhere. have two 16 year old girls that what to do the royal swim at chankanaab park too. anyone know where i can get a map of cozumel? the maps i'v seen on this site you can not see where international pier is from chankanaab park. you either see international pier or the park, you do not see them both on the map to see if they are even close together or would be hard or scary to drive with no men. thanks for any help we are leaving out of new orleans on the fantacy jan. 17, 2008 this my 9th cruise.

i always rent a jeep while in cozumel and wondering how far is chankanaab park? Is it down by paradice beach? on this side of the island. we always shop and go to carlos and charlies before the beach. renting a car is cheaper than having a cab take 4 of us everywhere. have two 16 year old girls that what to do the royal swim at chankanaab park too. anyone know where i can get a map of cozumel? the maps i'v seen on this site you can not see where international pier is from chankanaab park. you either see international pier or the park, you do not see them both on the map to see if they are even close together or would be hard or scary to drive with no men. thanks for any help we are leaving out of new orleans on the fantacy jan. 17, 2008 this my 9th cruise.

GF and I will be renting a jeep at the International pier 2 week's from now..CAN'T WAIT . I went to www.cozumelmexico.net for my island info.

Just click on beaches and there you'll find a map , have fun

Chankanaab is closer than Paradise Beach.

Order one of these maps - they are the best:

http://www.cancunmap.com/cozumel_map.html

They used to send them out on an honor system but have stopped.

If you are just looking for relative location, there is a cruise ship on this map at International and PB is immediately south of San Francisco Breach.

cozumel.gif

Archived