For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

Yes, the Concierge will contact you by email before the cruise Usually sometime the week before.....Anyone in a GS or above :)

OK, thanks.....I'll "call you" if he/she doesn't:eek:

not working this week.....so I have plenty of time to think and get ready for this cruise:D

Hey Robyn.....Have you heard from Dee Dee lately? When will she be back on? Tell her I need to see her on Sunday night...June 29th!!!

I got an email from Dee Dee a few weeks ago and she is still at home on vacation in Turkey. If I remember correctly, she is back onboard at the end of May :) You will love her - she is a fantastic Concierge!

OK, thanks.....I'll "call you" if he/she doesn't:eek:

not working this week.....so I have plenty of time to think and get ready for this cruise:D

Don't worry, you will definitely hear from her! I don't think Dee Dee will be back from vacation by next week (although I may be wrong :rolleyes: ) In case she isn't, you will have Carmen as your Concierge and she is really great :) Normally she works in Guest Relations. Tell her I said "hi" :D

robin, got home from AOS last night & I can certainly see why you are so in love with this ship!! The crew was soooo friendly & fun.. had a blast & would (will) do it again!!

Kc - I am so glad you had such an awesome cruise!!!! :) The AOS and the southern itinerary are so addictive!!

Hope you are planning to try out the new itineraries for 2010 ;)

Hey Robyn,

I am leaving this Saturday and staying at your fav. hotel (Marriott Stellaris):D :D :D

Just wanted to ask you if you have looked at the new itins. for the AOS in late 09/2010.....wondering what your thoughts are.

Did you ever get your 2008 aos pics posted yet?

Thanks.

Hey Robyn....the one with A L L the answers:D

We are staying at the Courtyard Isla Verde this Saturday....is there a liquor store:D within walking distance or should I have the cab stop for me on the way to the hotel?

"excited about cruising this weekend"!

What all does the ship do when you have a Meet and Mingle? We have a group in the Roll Call Forum but don't have 25 people yet. Anyone going July 20 if you havent been to our roll call come on and join us and sign up for the Meet and Mingle. Love to have you join us!

Hey Robyn,

I am leaving this Saturday and staying at your fav. hotel (Marriott Stellaris):D :D :D

Just wanted to ask you if you have looked at the new itins. for the AOS in late 09/2010.....wondering what your thoughts are.

Did you ever get your 2008 aos pics posted yet?

Thanks.

Maggie - The Stellaris is wonderful and you will love it! I have stayed in both the tower and cabana rooms and they are both equally fantastic and newly renovated with flat screen TV's and very comfy beds :o

Yes I have seen the 2010 itineraries and both routes are outstanding, especially for those planning to do B2B's - different ports each week. I am definitely going to book for late Feb 2010....just need to decide which week! I really love my B2B's, but with an 11 yr old DD it is getting harder and harder to take her out of school for that length of time....so I will have to settle for one week :rolleyes:

I'm bad I know, but I have not yet posted my pics. I am going to take my camera to the office tomorrow and download those pics to my webshots album, so stay tuned!

Have a wonderful cruise, I will be thinking about you next week!!!

Hey Robyn....the one with A L L the answers:D

We are staying at the Courtyard Isla Verde this Saturday....is there a liquor store:D within walking distance or should I have the cab stop for me on the way to the hotel?

"excited about cruising this weekend"!

TXS - You are making me seriously jealous with all this talk about your AOS cruise!!!!! You are in for the cruise of a lifetime and I can't wait to hear all about it :)

When I stayed at the Courtyard Isle Verde, we didn't walk around the area but I saw enough to know that there is not much around there :( I would suggest that you have the cab driver stop at the liquor store on your way to the hotel - but since the airport is literally around the corner from the hotel I am not sure if there is a liquor store on the way?? I'm sure if there isn't one on the way - you can ask the cab driver to take the scenic route and find one ;)

Have a wonderful cruise - I am so excited for you!!!!

What all does the ship do when you have a Meet and Mingle? We have a group in the Roll Call Forum but don't have 25 people yet. Anyone going July 20 if you havent been to our roll call come on and join us and sign up for the Meet and Mingle. Love to have you join us!

You will have your meet and mingle in the Blue Moon Lounge and there will be someone from the cruise director's staff there to host it. The M&M is usually held on Monday which is the first sea day. You are right, you need 25 people to have your M&M confirmed so hopefully more will join in! There are some snacks and several prizes that will be given away - it's fun to meet the folks you have been chatting with on CC! :D

If this has been asked in the previous pages, I'm very sorry. The search is not working so it may be buried in the previous pages.

Would ya'll recommend AOS for a first cruise? We really are interested in the Southern itinerary so we thought we'd try it, but wanted opinions on whether we should either do a different one either for a newer ship or just a different itinerary. Any thoughts?

If this has been asked in the previous pages, I'm very sorry. The search is not working so it may be buried in the previous pages.

Would ya'll recommend AOS for a first cruise? We really are interested in the Southern itinerary so we thought we'd try it, but wanted opinions on whether we should either do a different one either for a newer ship or just a different itinerary. Any thoughts?

I would recommend the AOS to a first time cruiser in heartbeat - especially one who wants to try the southern itinerary. I think you will have it all with this ship and itin. You have 4 port days, but you also have 2 sea days to explore the ship and enjoy all it has to offer. The AOS may not be one of the newer ships in the fleet, but it is in very good condition and has an amazing crew :) I think trying a voyager class ship for your very cruise is an excellent way to be introduced to the world of cruising as there is SO much to do onboard!

We are at the Hilton as well! Small world - or small cruise critic!!;) Have they been on the roll call?

None of us on on the roll call....we are a small group of 18.....hard to get 18 to get together:eek:

As soon as we took our very first cruise back in 1985 (Miami to Nassau, San Juan, and St. Thomas) we knew that the only way to do the Caribbean and get to the best islands would be from a San Juan departure. SO....our next cruise....that's what we did and have done that many, many times since. If I had it to do over again, and if I were you.....I'd go right for the best. You'll love the Adventure and be addicted to cruising. Hope that helps!

None of us on on the roll call....we are a small group of 18.....hard to get 18 to get together:eek:

tx - have an awesome time on your cruise, take lots of pictures and if you see David Cato (Waiter on the pool deck) tell him Robyn says hi :D

tx - have an awesome time on your cruise, take lots of pictures and if you see David Cato (Waiter on the pool deck) tell him Robyn says hi :D

David Cato at the pool....10-4

I am going to try a pre-cruise report Sun morning. Taking the notebook puter.

Who was your waitstaff?

Have a terrific time - maybe we will bump into your group on ship or at the Caribe! WIth 18 you should be easy to spot. BTW - 18 is not a small group;)!

I hope to enjoy the beach and pool most of Saturday.:D:D Can't wait.

Have a terrific time - maybe we will bump into your group on ship or at the Caribe! WIth 18 you should be easy to spot. BTW - 18 is not a small group;)!

I hope to enjoy the beach and pool most of Saturday.:D:D Can't wait.

are you early or late dinner?

we are early and I am sure we will be two loud tables where ever we are:eek:

Archived