Other family vacations this year

crusinmama06

Next month we are doing Castaway Bay (very similar to Great Wolf Lodge but the decor is tropical) with six friend families. It is going to be a blast we'll have 15 little ones with us. :eek:

In June we are doing a long weekend in a beach town on the west side of Michigan. We found a cool hotel built on a bluff looking over the lake.

We usually take one or two short trips to a cottage in Canada during the summer.

In August, we cruise out of Mobile. On the way down we will be spending time in North Carolina visiting friends and tentatively in Nashville on the way home.

I am still trying to convince my husband we need to be on a ship for Christmas 2008. Pray for me to make some progress on that one!

Enjoy all your families choose to do!

We celebrated New Year's on the Valor as a family and have a 2wk vacation in Orlando booked for March. Our yearly vacation is to a cottage resort in the Muskokas in August. DH and I just booked an 8 day trip to St. Martin for July.

Karysa

We're doing 3 days in Fort myers before our March cruise, then 2 days in Fort Lauderdale afterward. I love cruising, but I love lazing on the beach, too.

We live in North Carolina, so we usually do some trips to the beach in the summer, which I love.

We also do lots of day trips to Carowinds, which is on the border of North and South Carolina. Season passes are our Christmas gift to our kids every year. When it's hot and humid in the summer, we plant ourselves at the water park and spend the day.

Then in November, we go to Mom's in Florida for Thanksgiving, and then on to Disney the week after. It's decorated for Christmas, and I love Mickey's very Merry Christmas Party. It's also pretty uncrowded then. If the kids are still getting all A's, they'll get to stay for the week, if not DH will take them home after a couple of days, and I'll stay on with my sister, who is single and has no travel buddy.

Christmas takes us to Michigan, to my husband's family. The kids love the snow (we hardly ever get snow where we live in NC) so they'll do all the winter sports up there.

I live to travel!!

Archived