Traveling with Grandaughter

I'm taking my granddaughter on her 1st cruise for her 13th bd. it is a 4-day 3 nighter - Majesty. When do I take her to age clubs to meet others? At her age - do you ck them in and out? She's never had a vacation so will be quite naive compared to others. Want to spend some time with her, but also want her to meet some kids her age and do things with them. Any advice or expectations I should have would be a great help. TIA

Sign her up on the first night for the Adventure Ocean activities and go to the welcome aboard family show. It will be here first chance to meet other kids her own age. At that age they can sign themselves in and out of activities so make arrangements ahead of time when and where you want to meet.

They will have a little welcome thing for the kids to come and sign up. I am taking my nephew on Mariner in March for his birthday. I would definitely have her try it a time or two just to meet the other kids. If she doesn't like it then there are plenty of other things for her to do.

They will have a little welcome thing for the kids to come and sign up. I am taking my nephew on Mariner in March for his birthday. I would definitely have her try it a time or two just to meet the other kids. If she doesn't like it then there are plenty of other things for her to do.

Please get a notarized letter, signed by both parents that states you are allowed to take your grand daughter out of the country for the dates of your cruise. You may not need to ever show this letter, but some airlines won't let you on their planes for international travel without a letter of permission.

Also,get a Medical Power of Attorney allowing you to seek and direct medical treatment, if necessary.

Hypo

Archived