Self serve laundry on Jewel - deck 10 location?

pamera

I searched the threads and found that the Jewel does have self-serve laundry. But specifically, does anyone know the location on deck 10? Crazy as it sounds, we always do a few loads while on a cruise (we’re a big group traveling) and we like to book our rooms close to it. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks!

I don't know the location on deck 10. Other people on the ship told us that they were told deck 5 was the only location. I have no idea if this is true or not. Our cabin was just a bit past the laundry..so I stumbled on it, without knowing prior.

Anyway, On deck 5 it's located across the hall from cabin 5072 (that would be mid starboard).

I searched the threads and found that the Jewel does have self-serve laundry. But specifically, does anyone know the location on deck 10? Crazy as it sounds, we always do a few loads while on a cruise (we’re a big group traveling) and we like to book our rooms close to it. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Pamera,

I was searching for something else and came across this, hope it helps

Neverthought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We recently used the self service machines on the Jewel, Deck 9, around cabin #9088. If I recall accurately, they were located starboard side, forward from the center elevators/staircase, inside of the hallway. The markings on the door are very subtle, I think they say "sefl service launderette". We knew it was there, and still missed it on our first pass. Deck 10 was located opposite #10082, and Deck 11 was similarly located. I understand there was also one on Deck 5.

Washers and Dryiers are no charge, while Tide powder detergent was $1.00; you will need quarters for the Tide.

Tom/Connecticut

I forgot to mention that Princess maps the locations of their self serve laundry rooms....It's too bad that NCL doesn't do the same. I know they want to charge $25 near the end of the cruise for you to fill up the bags they provide, but Princess doesn't feel they have to keep that info from us.

On deck 10, it is near the mid ship elevator shaft/stairwell. If coming from the elevator area, turn left and it is up a few doorways. Since we were on a 9 day cruise, I packed for 5 and did some laundry. First thing in morning is best. There are 3 washer and dryer combos. The washers are VERY small capacity, the dryers big enough for 2 washer loads.

Archived