how do you keep your stuff safe

lindauk

I used aquapacs and they come in a lot of different sizes. They work great. The only one I wouldn't recommend is the one for the camera(it allows you to still supposedly take pictures) its too bulky and I didn't like it. I just stuck it in one of the bigger ones and it was ok.

You can do a search for them their website sells them and also Amazon. They are a little pricey but for the size they are the best that I found.

There will just be hubby and I going in March, how do we keep our valuables safe if we want to go swimming? We are plan,.ning to go to Divi or Orient Beach.

I wear a long swimsuit with zippered pockets on the sides, different brands ---then there are plasitic heavy duty diving type bags , 10 X 10 in. that will keep wallets passports,$ , dry goto amazon.COM and type waterproof bags or even map cases - the brand i have is SEAL LINE it is like a heavy duty ziploc bag with yellow trim, has never leaked

good luck:cool:

I was just planning on doing the ziploc bag thing until I saw these. I just bought two of these. They were cheap($1.99) and they seem like the'll do the trick. You could even cut it in half and just use one side. If the link doesn't work just search for "coghlans waterproof wallet".

http://www.justcamp.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=142

You want to have a water wallet of some kind for essentials: ship card, credit card, cash. Even if you want to enjoy Orient Beach without a suit, you should never part with these things.

Apart from that and what others said above, I strongly recommend trying to get a sense of who is around you and ask someone to watch your stuff if there are two of you and you both want to go in water together. It is pretty easy to tell, usually, who near you is trustworthy. You could pick a thief, I suppose, but if they are a thief, then you may have trouble anyway. Peple are generally very willing to keep an eye out for each other. The best pick is someone who is keeping an eye on everybody's stuff in her group anyway. Don't set up in a area off by itself with nobody else near and then leave your stuff.

Archived